Features of NOVASTAR MRV210-4 Full Color Receiving Card:
NOVASTAR MRV210-4 is a full color receiving card with 24-group data mode of Nova M3. Its characteristics are as follows:
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR data;
2) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 24-group of RGB data;
4) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data, can be expanded to 128-group;
5) Single card support resolution 256×220;
6) Support configuration file read back;
7) Support temperature monitoring.
8) Support Ethernet cable communication status detection;
9) Support power supply voltage detection;
10) Support high gray-scale high-refresh the high and low brightness mode refresh.
11) Support pixel by pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration.Brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED;
12) Each of port has VCC PIN, the module can power supply to the control system;
13) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
There are no reviews yet.